Phelps Media Group (PMG), the leading media agency in the equestrian industry, is actively seeking an Account Executive with in-depth experience in the equestrian industry to add to our existing team.
Ideal candidates should possess solid knowledge of hunter/jumper or dressage disciplines. Candidates should have experience or education in public relations, marketing and / or journalism. Current knowledge of social media platforms and basic client management skills are required. Additional skills in photography, videography and graphic design are highly desirable.
Candidates should demonstrate a strong work ethic and must be a team player. Successful applicants will also showcase effective communication skills and a professional presentation at all times.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
· Account/Client Management and communication
· Designing, implementing and managing social media campaigns
· Pitching and writing media releases and feature stories
· Covering competitions and other events (including photography)
· Preparing agendas, media reports, and collateral material for client meetings
· Leading or participating in client meetings
· Disseminating media releases, media alerts and calendar listings
· Designing event invitations, posters, magazine covers, etc. for reprints
The position is based in Wellington, Florida, and requires extensive travel. PMG offers competitive salaries and benefits, dependent on experience and skills.