Traverse City, Mich. – April 27, 2021 – The management team at Traverse City Horse Shows is proud to partner with Andrew Ryback Photography as the official show photographer for the 2021 competition series, including the Traverse City Spring Horse Show (TCS), the Great Lakes Equestrian Festival (GLEF) and the Traverse City Tournament of Champions (TCF) in the fall. Photos may be viewed on-site or online at www.AndrewRyback.com. With a summer full of competitive events, TCHS will host a limited number of private client photographers based on management approval.
Traverse City Horse Shows will require all freelance photographers who wish to shoot client photography on-site for any of the events fill out an application form. This is REQUIRED for anyone intending to sell or distribute photos to any competitor, vendor or sponsor.
Rates and regulations for private, freelance photography during the 2021 TCHS season are as follows:
• Weekly pass is $750 per photographer, no discounts for additional photographers.
• Season pass is $7,500 for the first photographer and $5,000 for additional photographers.
• A certificate of insurance is required by photographers, adding Traverse City Horse Shows, LLC to the additionally insured.
• The Official Photographer has positioning priorities outside of the arenas; Freelance photographers are not allowed inside of the arenas except for award presentations if their client is in the awards.
• All credentialed media and photographers are required to sign Covid-19 waiver and follow all Covid-19 rules and protocols set forth by the show.
By applying for the Freelance Photographer Credential, you agree to abide by these rules; credentials may be revoked without refund if rules are violated. A limited number of freelance photographer credentials are available and are subject to management approval.
• Credentialing for ALL freelance photographers for the 2021 season will close Friday, May 14.
• Payment will be required in full prior to the start of the TCHS series in which the freelance photographer is attending.
• Client lists must be received no later than one week prior to the start of each event – TCS, GLEF and TCF. Client lists can change between each series, but all approved freelance photographers may not solicit new clients beyond the client list submitted at time of approval.
• Freelance Photographers cannot offer photos for individual purchase in-person or on a website.
• A credential request application does not guarantee approval. Once a freelance photographer application is received, it will be reviewed and a Phelps Media Group representative will be in touch regarding approval, client lists and payment information.
For more information, please visit www.traversecityhorseshows.com.