Temecula, Calif. – Mar. 12, 2020 – The Nilforushan Equisport Events (NEE) management team understands the severity of the COVID-19 situation that is currently happening across the world. In an effort to limit the spread of the virus, the team is taking a series of precautions to protect all participants’ health and wellbeing. At this point, the management team has chosen to continue to host both the Interactive Mortgage Developmental Series and the Temecula Valley National Horse Shows with safety measures in place.
“The entire management team behind the Interactive Mortgage Developmental Series and the Temecula Valley National Horse Shows is in agreement that our series will move forward, but with an abundance of caution. Luckily, reports show that outdoor events are at a lower risk of spreading the virus than indoor assemblies, but we still plan to take all measures possible to ensure our exhibitors and their teams have peace of mind that they will be safe at our facility.”
1. NEE and Galway Downs has partnered with the Natural 4 Life Horse and Rider Product line, which is scientifically formulated to help:
* Area spray to guard against the carriers of infections and parasites with an anti-bacterial barrier.
* Increase respiratory function
* Anti-inflammatory muscle and joint pain, as well as soft tissue damage
* Heal wounds and inhibit ticks, bugs and viruses
* Protection against flies, mosquitos and airborne viruses
* Soothe and calm horses, especially while traveling
This partnership will prove to be a huge asset for all of the events at Galway Downs. The facility will be disinfected weeks in advance of any NEE shows, which includes any events that take place on-site, and then the disinfecting frequency will increase and take place daily during the NEE horse shows.
2. The NEE management team will not be allowing spectators or the outside public, with the exception of exhibitors’ family members, from attending the horse shows.
3. NEE has rented hand-washing stations that will be placed around Galway Downs so that attendees have ample opportunities to keep hands clean.
To help us keep everyone healthy, please help us by doing your part to limit the transmission of the virus. National, state and local officials have outlined the best prevention protocols against COVID-19 as:
• Frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
• Avoid close contact with those who are sick
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
• Stay home if you are sick
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and dispose of properly
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using regular household cleaning spray or wipes
For further information, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention provides the most up-to-date information regarding the virus and the precautions to take.
The management team will continue to be transparent with our exhibitors and provide updates as necessary should changes occur.
Nilforushan Equisport Events is a horse-show management company owned and operated by husband-and-wife team Ali and Francie Nilforushan. Their mission is to produce world-class events that will make California a top show jumping destination, attract local residents to a number of entertainment experiences including world-class performances and film nights, as well as fine dining. Exhibitors can expect great sport, a first class VIP area and affordable showing options thanks to the inventive style of the Nilforushan management team.
For news about the measures taken by other equestrian events, please click here.
For more information about Nilforushan Equisport Events, please visit www.jump-nee.com.