Thermal, Calif. – Nov. 15, 2021 – Desert International Horse Park (DIHP) will open reservations for CIRCUIT stalls on Wednesday, November 17, at 8:00 a.m. PST, for the highly anticipated 2022 Desert Circuit. The reservation period will run for two weeks and close on Friday, November 26, 2021, at 5:00 pm PST. Reservations for weekly stalls will open on December 1, 2021. All circuit stall reservations may be made on the DIHP website and must be paid for by November 26. Unless other arrangements are made, the show office will charge your credit card on ShowGroundsLive.com.
The 2022 Desert Circuit will play out over an action-packed eight weeks from January through March and will feature hunter, jumper, and equitation competition.
Desert Circuit Highlights Include:
- Five weeks of FEI show-jumping, including CSI3* and CSI4*competition
- Three USHJA International Hunter Derbies
- USHJA Hunter Spectacular
- Ronnie Mutch Equitation Classic
- Two WCHR Weeks (Week 4 and Week 8)
- $100,000 West Coast Hunter Spectacular
- NAYC Zone 10 Qualifying Event
To see a complete schedule and list of events, click here.
Up Next: Desert Holiday
Horse showing at DIHP is not over for 2021. Coming up in a few short weeks is Desert Holiday, featuring CSI2* and CSI5* competition, as well as the grand finale of the Major League Show Jumping tour.
- $230,000 MLSJ 1.55m-1.60m Grand Prix CSI5*
- $200,000 1.45m-1.50m Major League Show Jumping Team Competition
- $72,900 1.45m CSI2*
- $25,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
- USHJA WCHR Member Event (Week II only)
- $10,000 Interactive Mortgage 10 & Under Futurity Series 1.35m