This exquisite South Florida estate was designed with your equestrian dreams in mind! The 20-stall barn has both form and function, with lofted tongue and groove ceilings, in-laid rubber paver aisleways, wash stalls, and air-conditioned feeding and tack rooms. A laundry room and two-bedroom groom’s apartment create a complete equestrian ecosystem. The property’s smart design allows for ample paddock space for horses to stretch their legs or take to the impeccably maintained bridle paths of the Grand Prix Village South community.
Nestled in the posh Wellington, Florida, community of Grand Prix Village, this estate is just a stone’s throw from the Palm Beach International Equestrian Center and Adequal Global Dressage Festival. Bridle paths and trails wind through the community and provide a tranquil environment for you and your horses. The estate is also minutes away from several championship golf courses and the famed International Polo Club. Wellington is located just west of Palm Beach, providing easy access to world-class golf, beaches, shopping, and culture.
* Total: 33,153sf | 4ac | 2 bedrooms | 2 full bathrooms and 1 half bath
* Architectural Features | Gated entry; Open plan owner’s quarters; Marble and tile floors; Vented tongue and groove ceiling; Atrium with skylights; Telescoping glass sliders
* Chef’s Kitchen | Custom glass-front cabinetry; Thermador 6-burner gas range and double oven; Wine refrigerator; Oversized central island opens to the great room
* Outdoor Features | Covered and screened balcony; Open patio; Surrounded by Clusia hedges
* Additional Spaces and Features | Elevator; Attached garage; Full-sized generator; Industrial stairwells; In-ground propane; Large storage garage
* Equestrian Amenities | Bridle paths; 20-stall barn with a/c feeding and tack rooms, 4 wash stalls, laundry, storage room, rubber tile floor, and security system; 80′ by 210′ Covered ring with dressage mirrors and underground watering system; Grass paddocks; Owner’s apartment with full bath; Two-bedroom groom’s apartment; Office; Downstairs lounge with kitchenette
* Arena Details | Footing is Martin Collins CLOPF; Risohorse® ebb and flow irrigation system; Built by Equestrian Footings and Surfaces
* Community Amenities | Manned security; Equestrian estates; Dedicated bridle path system, just short ride to the Palm Beach International Equestrian Center
* Location | 35 minutes from West Palm Beach; 30 minutes to Palm Beach International Airport; 1 hour to Fort Lauderdale; 72 miles from Miami; 1.5 hours to South Beach