Wellington, Fl – June 10, 2017 – In the last 12-months, Marysue Jacobs, Broker for Destiny International Properties has lead all the realtors in Wellington for the number of Equestrian properties SOLD. So how has she stayed the most successful Realtor in Wellington for so many consecutive years?
“Service,” Marysue explains. “I am 24-hours a day , 7-days a week and I care about my clients needs. I am here year round in Wellington to make sure my clients’ properties are always available for showings, unlike other realtors who travel to different states and are gone most of the year. “I am FULL TIME and have 27-years experience. Some of my properties I have sold three or four times over the years. I have been a full time residence in Wellington before it was Wellington and I understand all the rules and how the codes work. I also have an extensive background in land development too, so I have more knowledge than most part time Realtors and I am old, so I am old fashion and believe in working hard for people.”
Advantages of Working with Marysue Jacobs
- You get the BROKER 24-hours a day, 7-days a week
- Marysue has 30- years experience
- She lives in Wellington FULL TIME, 12-months a year, to show and promote your property
- Long list of references and happy clients
- Tremendous amount of knowledge and experience. Has been a Wellington resident for 27-years. With a great deal of construction experience.
- An experienced horseman with understanding of the needs for all disciplines
- Client properties are advertised heavily in National and International markets
- Sales ratio is 97% in less than a year
- Commission rate is only 4.5% saving Sellers thousands of dollars on their listings
- As a Buyer’s agent there is no cost to the buyer
Marysue Jacobs is proud to serve the Wellington and Palm Beach County areas with her successful 4.5% commission rate. With over $1 billion is sales she has been in the top 1% percent of the nation for the last 16-years and has a long list of references on request.
Visit her website here.
About Marysue Jacobs
Marysue Jacobs, Broker for Destiny International Properties has been in the Top 1% of Realtor sales nationwide for over 16 years. With 30-years of experience in all facets of construction, Estate Homes, Equestrian Farms and land development, she is one of the very few Brokers that knows the Equestrian side of Real Estate inside and out. A lifelong Equestrian and the past Executive Producer of the Florida Horseman TV on ABC and the Publisher of the National Horsemen Magazine, her experience and knowledge are unmatched in Wellington and South Florida. She provides extensive International and National marketing for all her properties along with 24 hour service for only 4.5% and has a long list of references and happy clients.
If you are interested in listing your property with Marysue Jacobs or would like to learn more about Destiny International Properties and their outstanding realtors and low commission rate please visit their website here.
All photos courtesy of Destiny International Properties