An Inside Look at Eric Lamaze’s Storied Life: NEE TV to Feature Olympic Champion on April 20

Temecula, Calif. – Apr. 15, 2020 – Are you interested to hear directly from Canadian Olympic gold medalist Eric Lamaze about his life experiences, horses and hardships, ranging from failed drug tests to finding Hickstead and claiming Olympic glory? Tune in this Monday, April 20, at 9 a.m. PST, as Eric will be answering questions LIVE on NEE TV as the debut guest on “Unbridled,” an uncensored look at some of the sport’s champions using a “no holds barred” question-and-answer format incorporating viewer-submitted questions.

More than simply a way to provide entertainment for equestrians during these unusual and trying times, “Unbridled” will be splitting the funds between the guest and a charity of his or her choice. 90 percent of the funds raised will go to Eric, while the remaining 10 percent will go to a charity of his choice. Nilforushan Equisport Events will not be accepting any money. As the charity recipient, Eric has selected the Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada, the largest and only all-Canadian wish granting charity dedicated to granting wishes to Canadian children who are diagnosed with a life-threatening illness.

“On behalf of everyone at NEE TV, we would like to thank everyone in advance that participates in the initial episode of ‘Unbridled.’ We formulated this idea as a way to give something back to the equestrian community, and we are thrilled that Eric agreed to be our first guest,” commented Ali Nilforushan, founder of NEE TV. “We hope to make this show a raw look into the lives of some of the most recognizable names in show jumping, and we are excited to launch the program very soon.”

Whether you are interested in Eric’s three Olympic gold medal, his brain tumor battle, horse show suspensions or anything in between, he will be speaking to those compelling questions. Prior to the broadcast, viewers that have paid for the episode will be able to submit questions for the interviewer to ask on air.

If you haven’t already, make sure to stay in the loop for updates and episode announcements by signing up for NEE TV at Once the website begins accepting payments, interested individuals will be notified so that they can take advantage of the discounted rate of $50 in advance. On the day of the first episode, the price will be raised to $75. Although the sign-up fee may initially seem steep, NEE TV asks you to consider that these funds will be going to be put back into the equestrian industry.

Any requests on who you would like to be featured on the show next? Include a message when you sign up for updates!

Nilforushan Equisport Events is a horse-show management company owned and operated by husband-and-wife team Ali and Francie Nilforushan. Their mission is to produce world-class events that will make California a top show jumping destination, attract local residents to a number of entertainment experiences including world-class performances and film nights, as well as fine dining. Exhibitors can expect great sport, a first class VIP area and affordable showing options thanks to the inventive style of the Nilforushan management team.

For more information about Nilforushan Equisport Events, please visit


Subscribe & Join

Phelps Media Group

Founded in 2002 by Olympian Mason Phelps, Jr., PMG specializes in sports branding, public relations, event coverage, media strategy, web design and social media.

All photography may only be used in conjunction with a related press release. We do not sell our email lists or share our lists with other companies or individuals.



Subscribe & Join