Bid July 16-21, 2021
With the equestrian amenities as the focal point of this property, Holly Farm provides a once-in-a-lifetime retreat for any avid equestrian. Across 120 acres rests several fully equipped barns barns, various living arrangements, and a state-of-the-art jumping arena. Nestled right in the heart of New Jersey horse country, Holly Farm has a place for all its residents, both people and horses alike.
Currently used as an Olympic caliber show-jumping facility, this property provides nothing but the best when it comes to quality and design. The main barn, designed by renowned architect Ralph C Fey, has won numerous awards. There are 16 main barn stalls, four of which are oversized, that includes:
- Multiple grooming and wash stalls, two with heated solariums
- A vet/farrier stall
- A 70 foot clear span, six horse hot walker is attached to the east wing with windows that open to let fresh air circulate and a solarium upper level to let in light
- Brick floors with subfloor radiant heat throughout
- A trunk room with outside access
- Two laundry rooms
- A powder room
- A large office with lounge area for guests
- A feed room that is metal lined to prevent rodents
- 15 security cameras strategically located to be able to see all areas of the barn from one central monitoring location
After a long days work of riding, residents can enjoy the peaceful sights and sounds that Holly Farm offers, with views of beautiful New Jersey countryside as far as the eye can see. A stone manor house, 5,000 sq. foot luxury apartment on the second floor of the main barn, various quaint cottages, and multiple guest and staff housing provide plenty of opportunity for customization and privacy. Each newly-renovated living quarter presents hardwood floors throughout, spacious kitchens, warm fireplaces, and large windows to allow for an abundance of natural light. The property is also home to an in-ground pool, flowing stream, and three ponds to complete the outdoor oasis.
To learn more about Holly Farm or the auction process, contact Lisa Libertore at 917-353-1577 or click here.