Wellington, Fla. – Dec. 21, 2021 – Phelps Media Group (PMG), the leading media agency in the equestrian industry, is seeking an experienced professional with in-depth equestrian experience to be a senior account executive and work with their team in Wellington, Florida. PMG specializes in elevating the branding, marketing and public relations initiatives for a wide range of clients including high performance equestrian athletes, products, services, nonprofit organizations and event management companies. As a senior member of the team, you would provide managerial leadership for junior staff, while managing multiple client accounts.
The role will draw on the full range of communications services, including messaging, media relations, research, advertising, event coverage and digital communications. The position will involve significant travel. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and strong writer with a commitment to good client service with equestrian journalism and/or marketing experience.
– Enhance client relationships by managing account life cycles from launch to project completion by working closely with clients, their staff, vendors, sponsors, media partners and internal team to ensure projects expectations are met and exceeded
– Develop and implement projects involving: brand strategy, social media, public relations campaigns, video direction and production, professional photography, graphic design, website consulting and copywriting, email marketing campaigns, sponsorship management, and press release publication
– Track performance and progress of client brand development with quantifiable metrics
– Build and maintain great relationships with clients and co-workers
– Publish original news coverage as well as republished press releases to PMG’s news sites Phelps Sports and PS Dressage
– Manage team of 2-5 account executives and/or interns
– Bachelors Degree
– 5+ years of relevant professional marketing experience in the equestrian industry
– Must possess excellent written and verbal communication
– Must possess exceptional organizational skills
– Must be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
– Must possess tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
– Must have ability to work in high-stress environments, often for long hours
– Must have a wide degree of creativity and latitude in professional experience and career goals
– Must be self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
– Must have intermediate to advanced graphic design and photography capabilities
To apply for this position, please e-mail a resume, two writing samples and any other relevant photography or campaign samples to Rebecca Walton at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.